Terms & Conditions of Renting
Terms & Conditions of Renting
1. Rented equipment and accessories are exclusive property of Visual Media Broadcast S.L.U., THE CLIENT must keep it with the accessories in his/her possession throughout the entire hire period. THE CLIENT cannot dismantle, nor sell, nor pawn, nor get rid of the rented equipment or its accessories. THE CLIENT is advised of the responsibilities that come from such actions.
2. In order to make a reservation of certain equipment, all the renting contracts must be confirmed in written by THE CLIENT, as well as the renewals of the renting. It’s recommended to make an extension of a renting as soon as possible.
3. Cancellation of a reservation must be made with a minimum of 24 hours notice. Otherwise, THE CLIENT will be charged for 30% of the reserved equipment value for equipment immobilization.
4. In order to collect a hired equipment, THE CLIENT or the person who pick it up will be required to identify himself/herself by presenting his/her ID card or passport. No other document will be valid.
5. The equipment rented to THE CLIENT is fully operational. THE CLIENT will perform a control of such equipment at the moment of the supply. It’s his/her responsibility choose to not perform such checking. If such checking it’s not performed, it’s assumed that Visual Media Broadcast S.L.U. has supplied the equipment in perfect conditions from technical and aesthetic point of view.
6. In case of a failure, Visual Media Broadcast S.L.U. will try to replace the equipment for another one of equal or similar characteristics. However, Visual Media Broadcast S.L.U. is excluded from any liability for any damage suffered by THE CLIENT because of the failure.
7. THE CLIENT is responsible for the transport of the rented equipment both upon its delivery and return.
8. Visual Media Broadcast S.L.U. does not assume any responsibility in case of any accident that may come from the rented equipment, whatever the causes of such accident. LikewiseVisual Media Broadcast S.L.U. does not assume any responsibility for the possible harm suffered by THE CLIENT in case of an incidence with the rented equipment or during the process of renting such equipment.
9. In the event of loss or theft, THE CLIENT shall be responsible for replacing the equipment within the minimum terms, covering 100% of its cost.
10. Visual Media Broadcast S.L.U. reserves the right to cancel the contract without prior earning, keeping all the amounts paid without prejudice to any other action that may be taken: A) In the case that THE CLIENT is unable to comply with any of the conditions stipulated in the contract. B) In the case of false declarations by THE CLIENT. C) In the case that TH CLIENT stopped paying for the rental cost at its right time. D) In the case that THE CLIENT were embargoed, went bankrupt or were subject to a judicial liquidation, in which cases, he/she must notify Visual Media Broadcast S.L.U. without delay.
11. The prices of our fees don’t include transport, insurances or IVA, and they can be modified without prior not